Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Pretty Inspiring

The thing that worked best for me was the sound, and yes, i mean the evil raptor's voice. The sounds you use and the voice recording sounds clear and professional, but thats not all. The animation is phenomenal and energetic, I know its the style, but looking at the well designed characters with different colors gets a bit awesome after a while. All your cartoons have some underused gag that i will find funny for the next 10 years. Obviously it's not your fault or intention, but these cartoons are insanely underrated. I really care for these, I think they suit NewGrounds alot better than our shorts. I know the fullbodiedmen suit the animation style, but the kind of humor you use suits every medium, including flash. Just my oppppppinion.

Oney responds:

I see what you did there! obviously you have talent, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just giving an opinion! sorry if i came off as a jerk.

Date for One Date for One

Great job

Glad to see this on front page!

Wonchop responds:

Ta very muchies.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

I had a feeling...

Is this what you want? would be in your favorites. Way to give 'em what they asked for heheh

-Chase

Thedirtyrobocop911 responds:

huge fan man , and yes it is one of my favorites thank you

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Fun!

Wow you guys got me hooked on this game for a while, I played through 55 rounds and maxed out everything I could. My health is at 110 and it looks like I'm now able to beat the rounds but standing still and pressing fire...so now it's quittin' time.

Laggy visuals/controls blah blah blah, that stuff didn't stop this from being a fun and addictive game!

-Chaaaase